About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today's workout: P90X Yoga X

Warm up 5 breaths
Wide Leg Forward Bend 5 breaths
Split Leg Hamstring stretch R/L 5 breaths
Standing Side Stretch R/L 5 breaths
3 Rounds Sun Salutations
Runners Pose R/L
Crescent Pose R/L
Warrior I R/L
Warrior II R/L
Reverse Warrior R/L
Triangle Pose R/L
Chair Pose 5 breaths
Twisting Chair Pose R/L 5 breaths
*Plank, Chatauranga, Upward Dog, Downward Dog between each exercise & leg change.

- Only did 30 minutes of this workout. I am not a big fan of Sun Salutations or Hatha Yoga. I prefer either Kundalini or Bikram Yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment