About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Food Should Taste Good Olive Tortilla Chips

I really love these chips. They are so good just as they are, meaning you need nothing to dip them in!! But, if you feel inclined to dip they would be great with salsa or even a little sour cream!!


The bag states: "made with Black, Green & Kalamata Olives, Garlic, Sea Salt." And made with they are!! There isn't just some olive flavored salt on these chips, you can see the little bits of olive cooked right into the chip!!

Oh, yeah, so good!! But don't just take my word for it...




No comments:

Post a Comment