About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

30 Day Running Challenge starts now!

So, I have a Half Marathon at the end of this month. I have been a total wimp this winter with my running. The cold & snow has really hindered me from getting out there. Well, I have hindered myself. It is now time to quit the shit and get moving. So, I am giving myself a 30 day challenge to get back into it. I am hoping for lots of muscle memory to really help myself along. I am not worried, I have done a few half marathons so I know I can do it. I only have one goal, well, two goals... to finish and to beat my time from last year. 

See ya on the road or trail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment