About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Workout for today!

My plan was to participate in the Twilight Scavenger Hunt at Potomac River Running Reston. But, I ended up not going. Kyle had football practice so I had Olivia with me. I was planning on bringing her but the sky looked as if it was going to open up. It never did but better safe than sorry. I would hate to have a wet little unhappy girl!! 
So, I ended up doing some toning at home! 
Here is what I did:
Push-ups on knees - 10 reps
Crunches - 20 reps
Reverse crunches with toe touch - 20 reps
Bridge with leg raise - 3 raises per leg
Bridge-up with inner thigh ball squeeze - 10 reps
Single Straight leg raises - 10 reps each leg
Glute kicks - 10 reps each leg

Not too much but enough for a mini workout. Today is a cross-training day for my marathon training. Doing good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment