About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Life is Good & Continues to Get Better Every Day!!

So, a new Evolution has come my way! As of November 7th I will no longer be working for Verizon, a company that I have worked for the last 18 years. Some may say this is a bad thing but it is actually a WONDERFUL thing!! So many new opportunities are presenting themselves to me on a daily and weekly basis!!

I am all signed up for Massage School at Northern Virginia School of Therapeutic Massage planning on starting in December!

After having many, many parties I finally decided NOW IS THE TIME to become a Tastefully Simple Consultant. I am so excited to start this business!! https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mbaldwin1

I am very happy for Today, Tomorrow and what lies ahead!! I cannot wait to see what other wonderful things are in store for me!!!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment