About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here is a great article on Walking for Fitness during pregnancy by Pregnancy Weekly: Walking for Fitness

Remember Walking is one of the best exercises known to man. Anyone can do it and even a little goes a long way whether you are pregnant or not or young or old!! Keeping your body moving and raising your heart rate even just a few beats will definitely help you live a longer and healthier life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment