About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Pregnancy fitness is very important from the beginning to the end of your pregnancy. There are many ways to accomplish this. One of the best ways is walking. Even just walking up and down your street can help you and your unborn baby. Pregnancy fitness is very helpful for labor and delivery as well as post-delivery recovery. I wish I was able to continue my running from the beginning to the end of the pregnancy but different factors came into play and I wasn't able to. I do still walk and definitely Zumba but that is becoming more difficult as I get closer to my due date. I do look forward to holding my baby in my arms and being able to take her for walks and get back into my fitness regime!

No comments:

Post a Comment