About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Workout for Wednesday 3/13/13

The workout I did was Crunch Fitness: Belly, Butt & Thigh Boot Camp. It was a great workout for the time I needed. The DVD says the running time is 41 minutes so I would say the actual workout time was 30-35 minutes which was perfect!!
The workout was split between aerobic intervals and toning intervals. During the aerobics portion it progressively got harder which was perfect and the toning sessions were exactly what were needed to tone your belly, butt & thighs. I really liked the core work and the stretch at the end.
I recommend this workout for beginners and intermediate. It definitely gets your heart rate up and tones & shapes where needed. I think it would be too easy for advanced though.
Perfect for a when you are in a time crunch and want to get in a quick workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment