About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Today's workout-Tuesday 4/23/13

Pilates!! I love Pilates!! I definitely need to do it more!! So, my workout for today was:
Footwork
Roll Up
Stomach Massage I
Coordination
Rolling Like A Ball (great spine massage)
Rowing I (yeah, I need to work on this)
Single Leg Stretch
Double Leg Stretch
Single Straight Leg Stretch
Double Straight Leg Stretch (needs work)
Crisscross or Bicycle
Spine Stretch Forward (love it)
Open Leg Rocker (needs work)
Long Stretch
Double Leg Kick
Low Back Stretch or Child's Pose
Reformer Teaser (stance was good, no arms though, needs work)

Used the book Pilates Body Challenge by Brooke Siler for this workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment