About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday April 30th workout

Today is a cross training day for my marathon training so I decided to pull out the workout DVD's...

The first DVD I grabbed was The Lotte Berk Method: Muscle Eats Fat. This 30 minute workout consisted of a warm-up using knee lifts and arm swings, upper body work with light weights if you want to use them. The thing about the upper body portion is you were standing with bent knees and a pelvic tuck the whole time. After a little bit your thighs start talking to you! Next is lower body which they suggest using a piece of sturdy furniture to help with balance and the next section was the Lotte Burk signature move, Knee Dancing. I have to say that really digs into you quads. The final section was Shape by Stretch which was a great way to finish out the Program.

The second DVD I did was The Lotte Berk Method: Hip Hugger Abs. I decided since I was already warm I would jump right into the workout! If you want to really work your abs you need to do this workout!! WOW!! I am going to be feeling this tomorrow!

All in all a good cross training workout. I definitely need to work on my abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment