About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Workout 4/15/13

So, today I started my official marathon training for the Wineglass Marathon which runs from Bath to Corning, NY on October 6th. I am not specifying a finishing time being that this sunny first marathon. My basic goal is to cross the finish line!

I went for a 30 minute out & back walk/run on the trails around my house. It is always an nice run on those trails.

I am also a walking coach for the Women's Training Program through the Reston Runners so we had a waking clinic last night.

My total mileage yesterday was about 5 miles between walking & running!

No comments:

Post a Comment