About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Workout for Wednesday April 17th

Today I took a 40 minute out & back walk pushing my little Girly! She will again be my marathon training partner! My friend Jen went with me as well. We ended up walking almost 2 miles. It was more leisurely than it should have been but it is just the beginning and my foot was hurting a little more than I wanted it to. Dang plantar fasciitis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment