About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday's workout

I teach Aqua Zumba on Saturdays from 3-4 at a local gym. I really enjoy it. The difference between Zumba & Aqua Zumba is that you do Aqua Zumba in the water. It is a fantastic way to exercise. It is great for people who feel self-conscious about doing the normal Zumba class or who have injuries and aren't able to participate in a floor Zumba class.
Working out in the water is great! It adds buoyancy and resistance to your workout.
When I am teaching the class I am out of the water on the deck doing all the moves that the participants are doing. It is a great workout for everyone!
If you get a chance you should try an Aqua Zumba workout sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment