About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's workout: Weekly Track work

Today's workout consisted of:

1 mile warm up-only did a half mile

1 mile at half marathon pace

walk/jog a lap for recovery

1 mile at 10K pace

walk/jog a lap for recovery

1 mile at 5K pace

1 mile cool down-didn't do the full mile

Total of 4.63 miles

**The highlight of this run is that I was able to run a full mile without stopping to walk and did that twice! I haven't been able to do that in a long time due to different injuries.


No comments:

Post a Comment