About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's workout: Run/Walk

This morning is did a 6.30 mile run/walk with the Reston Runners.

We started out at the US Geological Society and ran along the Reston Paths. It was a good run/walk. I started out doing a 1 minute walk/2 minute run but my foot started hurting yet again and it was more walking than running.

I really wish this Plantar Fasciitis would go away!!

Thinking maybe some Pilates or yoga later to loosen up!

No comments:

Post a Comment