About Me

My photo
I am married with two wonderful sons who are 18 and 11 years old and my 2 year old Baby Girl. I currently live in Reston, VA and have been working for Verizon for 18 years. I am a Licensed Zumba, ZumbKids, Zumba Gold and AquaZumba instructor. I am a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, a Certified AAI Aqua Fitness Instructor, an RRCA Certified Running Coach and a Certified Keiser Cycle Instructor. I love to exercise, run, do yoga and Pilates and most of all enjoy time with my family.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's workout: speed work at the track

We ran 120 secs at 10k pace 6 times with a 40 sec recovery jog/walk. Yes, I walked!
Then took a 3 min break with recovery walk.
The second set was the same except the last round was at 5k pace.

I ran when I was supposed to run and walked the recovery. My foot hurt but not bad enough to stop me.

The funny thing is right when we were almost finished with the 1 mile cool down it started pouring! Now I am a wet rat! Ha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment